Deep Space 15
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Station Deep Space 15

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Da-an

Da-an

Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens   Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens EmptyMon May 26, 2014 7:26 pm

The Pleasure Gardens had fallen into disrepair with the absence of a groundskeeper. Much had turned to dry, dead brush, with a few vines and weeds remaining that had taken over the remaining fallow earth. Da-an had come prepared for this, however.
Taking Val gently by the hand, they seated him on a rickety wooden bench.
"Stay here, it's a delicate process at first, but once I get started, the changes will be quick."
Da-an knelt before a small, portable grey panel they had brought with them from Phylos. Pressing a few buttons with a tendril, the panel shot out three vials, with which they took soil samples. Inserting the soil samples back into the panel, it whirred and shuddered.
"Now-- terraforming--" said the panel in a stuttering mechanical voice. It released a puff of green spores, which landed on the dry soil. It reacted immediately. Small sprouts started to form, and the dry weeds shrunk back into nothingness.
Da-an seated themself next to Val.
"Now we sit back, and let life take over."
Already, it had become more lush and moist in the Pleasure Gardens. Small flowering shrubs with silken petals had popped up.
"Phylos boasts some of the most advanced terraforming tech in the entire quadrant. I hope it doesn't die out with us," they said distantly.
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens   Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens EmptyMon May 26, 2014 7:37 pm

Val was stunned by the quickness of the process, and stared with helpless wonder.
His heart beat faster and suddenly he felt so very helpless. It was likely to take decades for Bajor to finally stop having a hunger problem. His whole life his home world was wracked and barren with scars from the occupation and scarcity and the draining of native culture. Yet here he was, seeing a similarly barren landscape become perfectly and gloriously healed before his eyes with such terrible simplicity.
He covered his mouth with his hand to hide his trembling lip.
Back to top Go down
Da-an

Da-an

PostSubject: Re: Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens   Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens EmptyMon May 26, 2014 7:53 pm

"Are you alright?" asked Da-an. "I thought you might enjoy this, I didn't mean to upset you," with a small flourish, they wiped a stray tear from his cheekbone with a leaf.
"In a day, this will be a rainforest. I might even stock it with pollinating insects if the Commander will permit it."
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens   Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens EmptyMon May 26, 2014 8:03 pm

"I'm all right," Val whispered, afraid that his voice would break if he spoke too loud. He rubbed his brow, willing himself to be calm again and wash away the sudden surge of emotion. "You haven't upset me, it's just.. amazing."
Back to top Go down
Da-an

Da-an

PostSubject: Re: Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens   Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens EmptyMon May 26, 2014 8:16 pm

Tentatively, Da-an laid a comforting vine over his shoulder. "Tell me what's on your mind, I have so little understanding of the workings of hominids."
Small orchids in crinkly purple and gold and popped up on the ground near Val. Da-an plucked one, and tucked it behind Val's ear.
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens   Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens EmptyMon May 26, 2014 8:40 pm

Val breathed deeply, steadying his voice but still wiping away quiet tears.
"I grew up struggling to find small patches of beauty in a very ugly world. Seeing this much beauty come so quickly and so easily - it's overwhelming."
He thought of those moments of happiness in his life - his mother's love, the nice human relief worker who gave him a kitten, the once or twice a Caedassian client had really and truly made him feel valuable. He pushed another tear back to his temple and felt the petals of the orchid.
Val turned to face Da-an and posed against the bench.
"Do I look pretty?"
Back to top Go down
Da-an

Da-an

PostSubject: Re: Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens   Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens EmptyTue May 27, 2014 7:50 pm

"You look perfect," said Da-an. "Like a bird of paradise."
Da-an gently squeezed Val's shoulders with a vine in the semblance of a hug.
"I didn't mean to end our night in tears," they said.
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens   Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens EmptyTue May 27, 2014 8:15 pm

"It's all right," Val smiled to reassure them. "They're not bad tears." He made a small sound of pleasure when Da-an hugged him. "Mmm... I like it when you squeeze me."
Back to top Go down
Da-an

Da-an

PostSubject: Re: Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens   Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens EmptyTue May 27, 2014 8:30 pm

"Do you?" Da-an pulled them a little bit closer. An errant tendril strayed down to the low neck of his shirt, to caress the bare exposed skin of his chest.
"Is this alright?" They asked.
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens   Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens EmptyTue May 27, 2014 8:50 pm

Val placed his hand over it, then unlaced his shirt, pulling it off completely to reveal his slight body. He combed his fingers through the silvery fuzz of Da-an's main stalk, then stood to remove the rest of his clothes.
"Clothing is a pesky business, you know."
He crawled over to a soft patch of lush grass to display himself in a practiced lounging pose.
"I like your touch, Da-an, but it's hard for me to read your expressions. Do you want to try me?"
Back to top Go down
Da-an

Da-an

PostSubject: Re: Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens   Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:06 pm

"I would certainly prefer to emote like a hominid, but I'm afraid I'm ill-equipped for the task," they said.
They calmly beheld the slight man undressing before them.
"Try you how? Try reading your expressions? I understand the one you're displaying now is anticipation," they said. They knelt on two willow legs near Val.
"Show me another," they said.
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens   Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:17 pm

Val chuckled at the game, then propped himself up on his wrists and lifted his chin, looking down at Da-an's tendrils with a gaze clouded in lust. He bit his lip and let the sound of his breathing fill the space.
Back to top Go down
Da-an

Da-an

PostSubject: Re: Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens   Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:42 pm

They entwined themself around Val's slender ankles, feeling the soft brush of his hair against their tentacles.
"Is this desire? It seems that way," they said.
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens   Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens EmptyWed May 28, 2014 3:13 am

"You are very good at reading homonids," Val laughed. He pulled a tendril close and let it slide across his cheek, brushing his lips over the very end. "Does your top part turn any other colors?"
Back to top Go down
Da-an

Da-an

PostSubject: Re: Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens   Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens EmptyWed May 28, 2014 9:16 pm

"Only during pollination," they said, slipping over the tender pillow of his lips. "It's merely a pheromonal reaction."
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens   Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens EmptyWed May 28, 2014 9:34 pm

"That's very interesting," Val said, though he didn't entirely know what Da-an meant. He closed his lips over the end of the creature's tendril and swiped his tongue against its surface.

Back to top Go down
Da-an

Da-an

PostSubject: Re: Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens   Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens EmptyThu May 29, 2014 11:40 pm

Their tendril crept past his lips and inched deeper into the warm recesses of Val's mouth. This distracted Val for long enough that he failed to notice the four thin vines that had wrapped around his legs and between his slender thighs.
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens   Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens EmptyFri May 30, 2014 8:13 pm

Val sucked on the tendril gently, paying attention to any reaction, just in case he was too forceful. He slid his wrist under a vine and coiled it around his arm, encouraging Da-an to squeeze him if they liked.
Back to top Go down
Da-an

Da-an

PostSubject: Re: Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens   Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens EmptyFri May 30, 2014 8:33 pm

Da-an coiled around Val's waist and shoulders, pinning him to the soft, recently grown moss of the gardens. Their tendrils split in half, forming new fresh appendages, slick with clear green sap, each new tentacle exploring Val's body on their own curious volition. Their gentle invasion into Val's mouth deepened, pressing towards the back of his throat.
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens   Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens EmptyFri May 30, 2014 8:38 pm

Val gasped and made a pleased sound around Da-an's appendage as he felt the secretions and saw the new vines forming. He arched his back, suppressing his urge to jerk away from the new, ticklish sensation.
Back to top Go down
Da-an

Da-an

PostSubject: Re: Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens   Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens EmptyFri May 30, 2014 8:53 pm

With a rush of strength, Da-an spread Val's legs, slicking over the delicate skin around his tender aperture with an excess of cool green sap. They wrapped his member tightly, slithering around him and constricting him rhythmically.
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens   Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens EmptyFri May 30, 2014 8:58 pm

Val grabbed handfuls of mossy earth under him and hooted with surprise. His body responded immediately, and his blood rushed downward, making him feel lightheaded for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Da-an

Da-an

PostSubject: Re: Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens   Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 6:44 pm

Da-an teased at Val's hole with a slippery vine, invading his tight body ever so slightly with the slick, velvet green extremity, all the while snaking into the back of his throat. They entangled him completely, engulfing him with long, slick vines, binding him to the earth as they penetrated his body.
Back to top Go down
Val Etilen

Val Etilen

PostSubject: Re: Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens   Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 7:37 pm

Val moaned around Da-an's tendril and fellated it as he would a humanoid, until he could no longer manage it, and choked. He tested the resolve and strength of the being's limbs, flexing against them and writhing in their grip, pleased to find they held him fast. He was more than happy to let Da-an do as they pleased, especially since their ministrations continued to make his head reel.
Back to top Go down
Da-an

Da-an

PostSubject: Re: Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens   Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 8:19 pm

Now Val could feel two more narrow vines stretching and creeping inside of him. Da-an overwhelmed him with sensation, their tiny tendrils coursed over every inch of his bare flesh. They stroked Val rapidly, the strange plant being shuddered through their engulfment of Val's body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens   Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens Empty

Back to top Go down

Terraforming the Pleasure Gardens
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next