Deep Space 15
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Station Deep Space 15

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Away Mission Pre-Game

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tal'Ara

Tal'Ara

Away Mission Pre-Game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away Mission Pre-Game   Away Mission Pre-Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 8:22 pm

"At the very least," she agreed. "Though I don't know I will wear... Already used my best dress."

She let Falten's nail linger on her skin, the touch was pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Lyfalten zh'Undaag

Lyfalten zh'Undaag

PostSubject: Re: Away Mission Pre-Game   Away Mission Pre-Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 8:25 pm

"I don't think I'd mind terribly if you wore it twice," She said, smiling playfully. "And I'm still going to look like radiation vent sludge compared to you."

She kept her scarf pulled over her mouth and nose, and she coughed lightly, turning her head away.
Back to top Go down
Tal'Ara

Tal'Ara

PostSubject: Re: Away Mission Pre-Game   Away Mission Pre-Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 8:36 pm

"There is no need to be self deprecating. We both know you are wildy beautiful."

Back to top Go down
Lyfalten zh'Undaag

Lyfalten zh'Undaag

PostSubject: Re: Away Mission Pre-Game   Away Mission Pre-Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 8:45 pm

Falten kept her face averted, unable to bring herself to look at Tal. Even in her pale sickness, her cheeks burned a deeper blue.

"You flatter. I'll deprecate all I like. I'm a mucus filled blueblood. And my wardrobe would like to say otherwise."

She braved to look at her companion again. "I'll see if I can find something nice before you come back. I can't promise I'll be well enough to meet you at the docking bay, but I'll at least brush my hair for you." She smiled, letting her hand fall away from Tal's face.
Back to top Go down
Tal'Ara

Tal'Ara

PostSubject: Re: Away Mission Pre-Game   Away Mission Pre-Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 9:47 pm

Tal'Ara hoped she would feel well enough upon her return as well... but... she pushed the thoughts about her mission out of her head.

"I'm honored," she teased.
Back to top Go down
Lyfalten zh'Undaag

Lyfalten zh'Undaag

PostSubject: Re: Away Mission Pre-Game   Away Mission Pre-Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 10:21 pm

"Yeah, you better be," She smiled, watching Tal fondly. Her smile faded as the moment seemed to take forever. This night wasn't going to keep her there. The night would be over before it was fair, and then the Hippolyta would vanish into the stars and Fal would be alone again.
Back to top Go down
Tal'Ara

Tal'Ara

PostSubject: Re: Away Mission Pre-Game   Away Mission Pre-Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 10:53 pm

Their timing couldn't be worse. The inevitable shitstorm to come after the mission was swimming in her head. She was going to have to do something dangerous and risky. She was going to come close to death, but bot from the mission. And this wouldn't be the first time she would have to pull such a stunt.

Why couldn't she have met Falten under different circumstances?

"I'm gonna need you to feel better by the time I get back," she said sweetly.

It would be a lousy first date if they BOTH were in the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Lyfalten zh'Undaag

Lyfalten zh'Undaag

PostSubject: Re: Away Mission Pre-Game   Away Mission Pre-Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 11:00 pm

"I'm going to try," She smiled, resisting a cough. "I won't be very pretty with a respirator strapped to my face, now will I?"

She placed her hand on Tal's again.

"Can you promise that you'll be all right? I know it's asking a lot - " She frowned and her eyes sparked as her antennae lifted. Something in Tal's head, danger, a plot, the mission, death. Pain. Love.

"I know it's asking a lot," She continued, her voice soft, "But if you could promise that you'll at least be alive - that you'll all come back alive. I don't care if you fail. There's always another chance. But please come back. I don't want this to be our goodbye."
Back to top Go down
Tal'Ara

Tal'Ara

PostSubject: Re: Away Mission Pre-Game   Away Mission Pre-Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 11:46 pm

"This will not be our goodbye. And I promise you, no matter what happens, no matter what you think, no matter what you hear... Do not worry. I will be okay. I know what I'm doing."

She smiled weakly at the Andorian.

"Trust me."
Back to top Go down
Lyfalten zh'Undaag

Lyfalten zh'Undaag

PostSubject: Re: Away Mission Pre-Game   Away Mission Pre-Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 11:55 pm

She gave Tal's hand a light squeeze.

"All right." She let her scarf fall, smiling softly back at her. "I'll try."
Back to top Go down
Tal'Ara

Tal'Ara

PostSubject: Re: Away Mission Pre-Game   Away Mission Pre-Game - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 12:19 am

Tal'Ara tilted her head and smiled at Falten.

"Good."

She took a big swill of her drink, finishing it off.

Back to top Go down
Lyfalten zh'Undaag

Lyfalten zh'Undaag

PostSubject: Re: Away Mission Pre-Game   Away Mission Pre-Game - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 4:25 pm

Falten sipped at her tea with her free hand, a shy smile on her lips.

"Do you want another one? On the house, for you, Commander Tal." She took what appeared to be her attempt at a deep breath, but it didn't get very far before she coughed. "Though I can't imagine you'll want to be in my germ-laden company for too much longer..."
Back to top Go down
Tal'Ara

Tal'Ara

PostSubject: Re: Away Mission Pre-Game   Away Mission Pre-Game - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 4:49 pm

"I probably shouldn't," Tal'Ara frowned.

She didn't want to leave, but she knew better than to get drunk before a big mission.
Back to top Go down
Lyfalten zh'Undaag

Lyfalten zh'Undaag

PostSubject: Re: Away Mission Pre-Game   Away Mission Pre-Game - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 4:52 pm

Falten smiled sadly at her.

"You've got a crew to protect, and a ship to command. A head full of Romulan Ale won't get you across the galaxy safe, as much as I'd like to protest." She squeezed Tal's hand. "I won't keep you, Tal. You should rest up before tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Tal'Ara

Tal'Ara

PostSubject: Re: Away Mission Pre-Game   Away Mission Pre-Game - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 5:50 pm

Tal'Ara smiled and stood up.

"I'll see you soon," she said.

She blew her a kiss an left the bar.
Back to top Go down
Lyfalten zh'Undaag

Lyfalten zh'Undaag

PostSubject: Re: Away Mission Pre-Game   Away Mission Pre-Game - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 6:02 pm

Falten gave a light wave, her cheeks flushing blue. The Romulan slipped away between the other patrons, and Falten gave herself permission to slump forward, closing her eyes. Why was she so attached so soon? And why did she have such a terrible, terrible feeling about what was coming?

She coughed and looked up, signaling HJ and trying to push it out of her mind. She had plenty to keep her busy until Tal and the Hippolyta returned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Away Mission Pre-Game   Away Mission Pre-Game - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Away Mission Pre-Game
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3