Deep Space 15
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Station Deep Space 15

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Romulan Rendezvous

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tal'Ara

Tal'Ara

Romulan Rendezvous  Empty
PostSubject: Romulan Rendezvous    Romulan Rendezvous  EmptySun May 25, 2014 2:44 am

It was the wee hours of the morning by the time Tal'Ara strode back into her quarters. Her head was swimming with images of a certain sexy blue bartender. So much so that she almost forgot who was still waiting for her in her quarters.

She entered the room, and there was D'Imus - sitting in her chair, drinking some fine Ale, and pouring over an old book.

He put the book down, looked up, and smiled.

"What took you so long?"

"I..." she stammered, "I got caught up at the bar with Falten and lost tack of time... I'm sorry."

"There is no need to apologize, my dear. I understand," he said, sweetly.

Tal'Ara's face flushed. He knew her so well. And he was always so understanding. And despite how mature and traveled she was, in his presence, she always felt like the young student he once trained.

Without speaking, she immediately stripped off all of her clothes, and let them fall to a neat little pile on the floor.

"That's much better," she said, relieved.

"Indeed," smirked D'Imus. "Come here."

He said it with a familiar commanding tone.

She started to walk towards him, but she stopped her.

"Not like that," he said sharply. "Crawl."

His eyes glowed as she got down on her hands and knees. She slowly made her way to him, and lifted her head up to him, meekly.

"Did I say you could look at me?"

She immediately lowered her head, "I'm sorry, Sir."

"That's better," he said with a grin. "Now stay there."

He got up and made his way to the other side of the room. Tal'Ara couldn't tell exactly what he was doing, but he seemed to be digging around in one of her chests.

She changed her tone for a moment and turned towards him.

"Sir.. um... shouldn't we take care of business first?" she asked sheepishly. She had yet to upload the latest intel to her biochip, and D'Imus was going to take the chip back to Romulus.

"No. We can deal with that after," he said, firmly.

"Yes, sir."

She immediately put her head back down. She was a good girl, after all. She loved doing what she was told.

After rummaging around in her belongings, he slowly approached her from behind.

"Open your mouth," he commanded.

Tal'Ara shot her mouth open without hesitation.

He fastened a large, black ball gag into her mouth.

"That's much better. Don't you think?"

She tried to answer, but only garbled sounds came out of her drooling lips.

**THWAP**

Tal'Ara shrieked as a cold, metal rod smacked her on her bare ass. This would leave a mark.

"Now, I want you to count each time I hit you. We will start with 20 for now."

Each smack was harder than the one before it. And her pathetic muffled attempts at counting had her in tears by 15. By 20, she was all but sobbing. Her face was soaked in tears and drool - but she loved every second of it. Inside, her eyes were determined. The physical pain, which truly did hurt, was freeing. She loved it. She wanted more and more. She wanted to prove that she was invincible.

As she entered her subspace, the pain was no longer there. It was euphoria. All of the restraints, the lashings, the penetrations, the verbal abuse - they all rolled off of her in sweet, sweet bliss. Each punishment was like a hug from a goddess. And the more she took, the more and more willing she was.

Tal'Ara would spend every waking moment in this nirvana if she could. This was what she truly lived for. And getting to this level of subspace is only possible with with a certain level of trust. Because she knew, D'Imus would never seriously injure her. They had evolved beyond safe words at this point. They were totally in tune with each other, and communicated non-verbally.

When it was all over, D'Imus removed Tal'Ara's restraints. She melted into a trembling puddle on the floor, covered in sweat and fluids. Her body had sustained quite a bit of physical damage. Lashing marks all across her back, legs, and buttocks. Slap marks across her face. Her eyes were bloodshot from tears.

D'Imus was always very tender with his aftercare, and so, picked Tal'Ara up, and carried her to the bed.

He spooned her, and gently stroked her hair.

"Was that good for you, my pet?" he asked, sweetly.

Tal'Ara simply nodded and smiled, placidly.

The two of them laid there for what seemed like hours - him comforting her with strokes and petting and kind words - and her cooing and curling into his masculine embrace.

When Tal'Ara finally came down, she looked D'Imus in the eye.

"I love you."

"I love you too," whispered D'Imus.

After the two of them untangled, Tal'Ara got up and poured herself a glass of D'Imus's dark blue ale.

D'Imus went back to his book, as Tal'Ara got out her Romulan PADD.

She began writing in the new intel. More details on personel. More information about the Orb. And most importantly, the date the Orb will be leaving the station.

When she finished, she entered a code, and the new data was transmitted into the biochip in her foot. She then entered another code, which made the biochip drill itself back out of her foot. It had a small amount of green blood on it, so she wiped it clean, before handing it to D'Imus.

He sighed.

"I haven't worn one of these in a while."

He then pressed it under his ankle and Tal'Ara entered a code, causing it to drill into his foot. He barely seemed to feel it as the wound sealed up immediately.

Tal'Ara then recorded her fake entry for the day, talking about her experiences with the crew, her date with Falten, and so on.

By the time she was finished, she could barely keep her eyes open. She motioned to D'Imus, and the two of them got into bed.

Their breathing quickly became in sync as they slipped into their respective dreams - legs entwined, hearts beating as one.

Back to top Go down

Romulan Rendezvous
Page 1 of 1