Deep Space 15
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Station Deep Space 15

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Morning Services

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Capt Darren Rai

Capt Darren Rai

Morning Services  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Services    Morning Services  - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:32 am

Commander Rai stood in Ops, his hands clasped behind his back. The summit? A disaster. Starfleet had trusted him to put together an event where new dialogue would open.
"If she's not the Kai, Lieutenant-- who is she?"
He tapped his badge. "Dr. Ozan, please hold the Kai for the time being-- I want full scans run on her."
Back to top Go down
T'Pren Inabnet

T'Pren Inabnet

PostSubject: Re: Morning Services    Morning Services  - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:44 am

T'Pren had no answer for the Commander, so she let his question hang. She sat crumpled on the floor of the temple, staring up at the Orb and wondering how long she had before someone came in and found her like this.

She couldn't tell if the way she was shaking was an emotional response or the residual damage dealt her by the Cardassian scientists who meddled with her body and all she really wanted was a stiff drink. She should probably get Regan to scan her too, while she was at it. But that could wait until the impostor was secured.

With sheer will, she shoved herself to her feet and walked unevenly to the Orb so she could close it gently back into its box. Finally, her voice a little stronger, she tapped her comm again.

"Commander, the Orb..." How best to say this. "Apparently there is a human acolyte. I think the station will be safest if the Orb stays with her for the remainder of its time here." It sounded totally ridiculous, so she added, "That is my...professional opinion, sir."
Back to top Go down
Capt Darren Rai

Capt Darren Rai

PostSubject: Re: Morning Services    Morning Services  - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:55 am

Rai's lips twisted up in a grimace.
"I'm not sure how the Bajoran government will feel about that, Lieutenant. But, I trust you."
This was going to be a long explanation, and a long fight; both with Starfleet and the Bajoran government alike. It was going to be a terrible next few days, he thought inwardly.
Back to top Go down
T'Pren Inabnet

T'Pren Inabnet

PostSubject: Re: Morning Services    Morning Services  - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 2:08 am

The Bajoran government may be next on the Orb's list, T'Pren thought flatly. The Commander's trust didn't go unnoted, but she'd have to deal with it later. So much to deal with later. Now there were injured people outside and an Orb that she was apparently babysitting for the immediate future.

"Welcome to DS15," Pren said out loud before shoving to her feet with the Orb's box in hand and heading -- still unsteadily -- out into the station at large to help with triage until she was needed elsewhere more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning Services    Morning Services  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Morning Services
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2