Deep Space 15
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Station Deep Space 15

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Off-Duty Damage Control

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
T'Pren Inabnet

T'Pren Inabnet

Off-Duty Damage Control - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off-Duty Damage Control   Off-Duty Damage Control - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 7:35 pm

"I quite enjoy drunk Klingons," T'Pren admitted with a grin. She put her pale arms back behind her head as a pillow. "I don't know if I have the festive endurance for days of partying. Although I did love some of the longer Betazoid festivals as a child." And then she laughed. "But I imagine they're very different for adults."
Back to top Go down
Tal'Ara

Tal'Ara

PostSubject: Re: Off-Duty Damage Control   Off-Duty Damage Control - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 8:12 pm

"Indeed," she said.

There was a long silence that followed.

Tal'Ara laid down in the grass, and closed her eyes. The artificial sun felt comforting on her skin.
Back to top Go down
Tal'Ara

Tal'Ara

PostSubject: Re: Off-Duty Damage Control   Off-Duty Damage Control - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:28 pm

Tal'Ara opened her eyes and said with a smile, "Anytime."

She closed her eyes again as T'Pren left the holodeck.
Back to top Go down
T'Pren Inabnet

T'Pren Inabnet

PostSubject: Re: Off-Duty Damage Control   Off-Duty Damage Control - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 3:08 am

In the silence that followed, T'Pren let out a long sigh and climbed to her feet. "I have a Phylosian genetic sample calling my name. I should do what I can on it before tomorrow." She dusted herself off and glanced down at the Romulan, really studying her face now that she had her eyes closed. "Thank you for keeping me company. I desperately needed it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off-Duty Damage Control   Off-Duty Damage Control - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Off-Duty Damage Control
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deep Space 15 :: On Board DS15 :: On Board the Hippolyta-
Jump to: